What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use the equipment, they can speed up the navigation and retrieve information of interest to the user
Wat types of cookies does this website use?
- Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while he user accesses a web page.
- Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
Also, it is possible that when visiting a web page or when opening an email where an advertisement or some promotion about our products or services is published, a cookie is installed in your browser that serves to show you contents related to the search you have made and analyze the effectiveness of these ads and content, for example, with the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
Revocation and deletion of cookies
You can allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer in the configuration of the browser options installed on your computer. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access any of the sections of our website.