INFORMATION ABOUT PRIVACY
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
Company name: AUTOMOVILES JUAN S.L.U.
• Registered office: Avenida Diputación, 18 03710-CALPE (Alicante)
• C.I.F. number B54799630
• Commercial Information: Commercial Registry of Alicante, volume 3791, sheet 172, sheet 140979, entry 1.
• Phone: (+ 34) 966 278 817
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
WITH WHAT PURPOSE DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In AUTOMOVILES JUAN CALPE, S.LU., (hereinafter, “AUTOMOVILES JUAN”) we process the personal data provided by the interested parties in order to maintain, develop and control our commercial relationship in the vehicle rental sector, which includes attention to your inquiries or requests for information or documentation.
Likewise, the data provided will also be processed to send you commercial information about our goods and services, by post, email, SMS, or any other electronic means of communication, as well as to make segmentations and / or create profiles with the same purpose. , other than internal marketing.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Information about your contract.
The information related to your person will be kept during the term of the contract, as long as the deletion of your data is not requested, during the limitation period of the actions that may arise in relation to this contract; as well as for any claim that we could receive from official bodies such as Finance and / or Social Security. In any case, the maximum term of conservation will be 5 years from the moment of the end of the contract.
Information to send you commercial communications
The personal data provided for the sending of commercial communications will continue to be maintained once the contractual relationship is terminated until you revoke the consent, all without prejudice to your right of withdrawal or opposition.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the execution of the commercial relationship in which you are a part, so that we can manage, develop and control the corresponding contractual relationship in the vehicle rental sector. All the information that we request from you is of a mandatory nature, so that the non-observance of some may make it impossible to provide the vehicle rental services we offer through our website.
In relation to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means – following a prior contractual relationship – the legal basis is the legitimate interest of AUTOMOVILES JUAN under article 21.2 of the Law of Services of the Information Society.
In relation to sending commercial communications by any means, including electronic means – regardless of any contractual relationship – the legal basis is the consent that is requested and you freely grant. If you do not obtain your consent, AUTOMOVILES JUAN undertakes not to treat your data for advertising purposes.
TO WHAT RECIPIENT WILL THEIR DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
AUTOMOVILES JUAN will not provide any data to third parties, except when there is a legal obligation to do so.
• To the General Directorate of Traffic (notification of fines) by article 11.1.a) of Royal Legislative Decree 6/2015, of October 30, approving the revised text of the Law on Traffic, Circulation of Vehicles to Motor and Road Safety.
• To the AXA insurance company (management of compulsory vehicle insurance) by article 2 of Royal Legislative Decree 8/2004, of October 29, approving the revised text of the Law on civil liability and insurance in the circulation of motor vehicles.
• To the State Security Forces and Bodies.
• To Judges and Courts, in compliance with requirements, legal obligations or within the framework of a judicial proceeding;
• To banking entities, for the management of collections and payments;
• To the Tax Agency, for compliance with tax obligations;
• To Financial Auditors for the fulfillment of financial obligations;
• and to any other third parties to whom, pursuant to current regulations applicable in each case, it is necessary to carry out the assignment, such as competent administrative bodies for control, registration and inspection reasons.
However, if at any time in the commercial relationship it is necessary to communicate your data to third parties, such communication will be made when AUTOMOVILES JUAN has its prior consent to do so and in the legally required manner.
There may also be third parties who, as a consequence of services provided to AUTOMOVILES JUAN, may access their personal data;
ARE THERE INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR DATA?
We do not make any international transfer of your personal data.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN WE ARE PROVIDED WITH YOUR DATA?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether Rentacarmalaga.com is dealing with personal data that concerns them, or not.
Interested persons have the right to contact AUTOMOVILES JUAN CALPE, SL, at address Avd. Diputación, 18 de 03710-CALPE (ALICANTE) or at the email address email@example.com (accompanying in any case a copy of the document proving their identity ) to access your personal data, as well as request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected; You can also exercise your right to the portability of your data.
In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
Likewise, and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. AUTOMOVILES JUAN will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
Finally, in the terms established in the current legislation; may revoke the consents that have been provided, having the interested persons the possibility of presenting a claim before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.